First Week


 MY FIRST WEEK OF COLLEGE

Registration Day

The day when i sign up for college. After putting all my things in bags, my family and I went to our usual place, Desaria Restaurant, for breakfast. We regularly eat breakfast there because their food is really delicious. We got our table and then we ordered our food. I chose tsunami bread and Teh Tarik. After that, we kept going to the college. When we arrived, I saw lots of people who had arrived before me. I also registered without any issues. All the staff were very nice to me. After we finished filling out all the documents, we found out where our dorm room would be. The college is far away, but they provide a bus for us. When we got to the dorm, my family and I carried my things into the house. I got to pick my bed because I was the first one in the room. After I finished making my bed and put my things in the locker, my mom asked me if there was anything I wanted to buy before they go home. I bought some school supplies for class and then went back to my dorm. I finished everything, so now it's time to leave my parents and say goodbye.



Session of getting to know my housemate

After I said bye to my familyMy housemate wants us to meet in the living room to get to know each other since we'll be living together for the college semester. As far as I can tell, most of my roommates are students of degree. After we finished the ice breaking session, the warden came to our dorm to tell us about the rulesAfter that, we just start doing what we were doing before.



        The First UPTM Orientation


was excited to meet the MPP and the facilitatorThey were very welcoming and made sure the orientation went smoothly without any problemsDuring the event, I got to meet new people and make new friends before classes startThe event also helped new students at UPTM find their class locations so they don't get lost.





Comments