Fourth Week

Futsal

My friend asked me if I want to play Futsal tonightI didn't want to at first, but then he talked me into trying it because I've never play it before or have any interest in that sportThen I said yes to playing with himWhen I got to the futsal court, I saw lots of teams and felt nervous because many of them were really good at futsal. It's time for us to start playing the game now. Even though we didn't score any goals. I'm glad I get to play the game because I can meet new friends and make connectionsI am also glad to have the chance to play futsal.



Playing Games 


After completing my homeworkMy friends and I want to play games tonight and we are thinking of playing ValorantAfter all my friends join the discord to talk, we begin to play. It was a really nice time and I had a lot of fun with them even though we've only known each other for 4 weeksAfter we got tired of playing Valorant, we started playing other new games called The FinalsThe game was a really fun and challenging to play since its a competitive game. Finally, after losing many times, we ended up winning.


Comments