Third Week

 Saloma Night Market


When I arrive at my mom and dad's houseI can see the big night market outside the supermarket since the lrt is near the supermarket. It was a large parking lot with many people selling food, drinks and clothesAt that time, I didn't know there was a festival called SALOMA Night Market until I saw a small mirror in the middle of the road with a sign that said "welcome to SALOMA Night Market"There is a lot of food and I can't decide because most of it is my favoriteAfter doing a lot of walking and surveying the food there. purchased pizza, dim sum, and grilled goat meat. After buy the food we just got home and eating food togetherIt felt great to share the food with your family. 



Putrajaya

My friends called me out of the blue to go for a walk in Putrajaya right after I got back from college. At 11PM, I got ready to go out and my friends came over to my house to go togetherWhen we were on our way to Putrajaya, it started to rain lightly and then it turned into heavy rain. But my friends didn't want to stopWe were still dealing with heavy rain and got completely wetMy friend's phone got damaged because of the rain. We arrived at PUTRAJAYA soon after. We found a place to stay at the Tabung Haji buildings when it was raining very hardSo we decided to just sit thereWe talk for more than two hoursWe are discussing about our lives, work, and college. After that, we have a meal at the Mamak restaurant and then go back to our house.


Comments